Parking Policy Terms
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
Unless guaranteed in a written lease, this contract is subject to thirty (30) days written notification of cancellation. Each permit allows you to park one vehicle in a designated area at your own risk. Parking Company of America, Building Management, and Owners do not agree to safeguard your vehicle or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents.
Parking Systems of America and Parking Company of America, Building Management or Owners are not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss to your vehicle or its contents. Only a license to park is guaranteed hereby, and no bailment is created. In the event that a lawsuit is filed for any casualty to your vehicle or its contents, you agree to defend and indemnify Parking Company of America. Building Management and Owners for any other type of loss including attorney fees. This is your contract and no Parking Company of America employee may modify or waive any of the contract terms.
MONTHLY PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Monthly parking fees are due BY the 1stof every month. If not paid by the specified date parking privileges are subject to termination and enforcement.
- Registration of vehicle(s) online is required (No Decals). Customers must sign up and pay for parking online via the website.
- Customers will be held responsible to confirm that their parking has renewed by the 1st of the month. PCA will provide courtesy reminder emails however will not waive citations issued for customers who have allowed their permits to lapse without payment.
- Customers will park ONLY in the lot for which they have purchased. Note, should one opt not to park in the correct lot, they are subject to enforcement fines for noncompliance.
- Parking is first come / first serve – Weekdays Only – No Weekends. Parking is not 24/7, no nights. 6am to 6pm only.
- “Overflow” parking is only permitted for special reasons (ex: a full lot). Any parkers found paying for one lot and parking in another without authorization will be terminated and cited for noncompliance. Please email for questions.
- Prior notice of cancellation is required. No refunds are given for late cancellations. Please go online to parkingsystemsofamerica.comto terminate before the 25th.
- All Cancellations must be made BEFORE the 25th of the month and we do not offer refunds for early cancellation. All sales are final.
- Customers can cancel parking ANY day before the 25thday of the month to halt parking charges. A customer can finish out the contract for the remaining days left in the current month that is paid.
- Parking Company of America reserves the right to close the facility in the event of an emergency or occurrence, without notification or compensation.
- Parking Company of America reserves the right to increase daily or monthly rates as needed with one emailed/written notice.
- IF a customer does not cancel by the 25thof the month, they are subject to these rate changes (see #11). By not cancelling they agree to any indicated rate changes.
- All customers are subject to rate variations made by PCA Management notwithstanding of when the parkers previously purchased.
- ALL Auto-Renews take place 5 days prior to the end of the month. By signing up you are agreeing to the rates (or price changes) which are associated with the lot that your credit card is connected to.
- There is no longer a grace period for payment, all payments MUST be made on or before the 1stof the Month. Non-negotiable.
- No prior notice is required for proceedings and events that are taking place in/around the parking facility that are not held by Parking Company of America. Customers are required to gain said knowledge on their own and plan accordingly.
- All prices for parking are imposed with a No-Haggle policy.
- All monthly parking costs are based on daily rates for 6am to 6pm / Monday – Friday ONLY. Nights and weekends are not permitted. (see #5)
- NO refunds or credits for LATE cancellation (Cancel by the 25th) See #4.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL for daily and monthly purchases.
- Special Cases: Keycard holders should not take tickets from the ticket issuing machines; unless key card is forgotten. If you have taken a ticket to gain entrance you will be required to pay the rate. These fees are non-refundable.
- Special Cases: Loss or theft of key cards or other such devices must be reported to Management. A replacement fee of the card will be charged. ($20)
- Special Cases: The use of the hang tag and/or key cards by anyone other than designated user may result in cancellation of the parking privileges.
- Special Cases: Parking Systems of America reserves the right to confiscate or cancel all non-valid or non-renewed permits and/or keycard permits.
- Do not leave valuables, cell phones, wallets or purses (etc.) in your vehicle. Hide and/or lock up all of your belongings.
- Customer agrees to follow all instructions of the facility, lot personnel and posted signage i.e. designated parking area.
- Customer understands that the lots are park at your own risk, and PCA will not be held liable for any damages.
- Customer understands that the Monthly and Daily parking is First come – First serve, there is not reserved parking Special Cases: unless agreed upon prior to purchase, and/or it is specified within a lease agreement.
- Any checks should be made payable to Parking Company of America.
- Unless stipulated in a Lease Agreement with the building owner or its agents, all above specifications will prevail.
- Customers can only park ONE vehicle for ONE permit. 1 permit can register up to 2 cars, but only ONE can park at a time. Breaking this rule may result in a citation.
- Monthly Parkers (unless otherwise specified with management) do not need a hang tag or a decal, you must register your vehicle within the passport system when you sign up for monthly parking.
- These Terms and Conditions are not negotiable
- All citations must be appealed on the website which is listed on the ticket issued (not by telephone or otherwise).
Thank you for your understanding.