Parking Policy Terms
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
Unless guaranteed in a written lease, this contract is subject to thirty (30) days written notification of cancellation. Each permit allows you to park one vehicle in a designated area at your own risk. Parking Company of America, Building Management, and Owners do not agree to safeguard your vehicle or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents.
Parking Systems of America and Parking Company of America, Building Management or Owners are not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss to your vehicle or its contents. Only a license to park is guaranteed hereby, and no bailment is created. In the event that a lawsuit is filed for any casualty to your vehicle or its contents, you agree to defend and indemnify Parking Company of America. Building Management and Owners for any other type of loss including attorney fees. This is your contract and no Parking Company of America employee may modify or waive any of the contract terms.
MONTHLY PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Monthly parking fees are due BY the 1st of every month. If not paid by the first business day of the month, parking privileges are subject to termination / booting.
- Customers will park ONLY in the lot for which they have purchased. Should one opt not to park in the correct lot, they are subject to a fee of $50 from Hawkeye Parking Enforcement or a Boot (which can only be removed for the fee required). This fee is subject to change at any time.
- There is no “overflow” parking on other surface lots.
- Prior notice of cancellation is required. Please contact the facility manager or go online to www.parkingsystemsofamerica.com to terminate.
- All Cancellations must be made BEFORE the 25th of the month.
- Customers are able to cancel parking ANY day before the 25th day of the month to stop parking charges. A customer is able to finish out the contract for the remaining days left in the current month that is paid.
- Parking Company of America reserves the right to close the facility in the event of an emergency without notification or compensation.
- Parking Company of America reserves the right to increase daily or monthly rates as needed with one emailed/written notice. IF a customer does not cancel by the 25th of the month, they are subject to these rate changes. By not cancelling they agree to these indicated changes.
- All customers are subject to rate variations made by PCA Management notwithstanding of when the parkers previously purchased.
- ALL Auto-Renews take place 5 days prior to the end of the month. By signing up you are agreeing to the rates (or price changes) which are associated with the lot that your credit card is connected to.
- There is no longer a grace period for payment, all payments MUST be made on or before the 1st of the Month. Non-negotiable.
- All prices for parking are imposed with a No-Haggle policy.
- All monthly parking costs are based on daily rates for 6am to 6pm / Monday – Friday ONLY. Nights and weekends are not permitted.
- NO refunds or credits for LATE cancellation (Cancel by the 25th) See #4.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL for daily and monthly purchases.
- Keycard holders should not take tickets from the ticket issuing machines; unless key card is forgotten. If you have taken a ticket to gain entrance you will be required to pay the rate. These fees are non-refundable.
- Loss or theft of key cards or other such devices must be reported to Management. A replacement fee of the card will be charged. ($20)
- The use of the hang tag and/or key cards by anyone other than designated user may result in cancellation of the parking privileges.
- Parking Systems of America reserves the right to confiscate or cancel all non-valid or non-renewed permits and/or keycard permits.
- Do not leave valuables, cell phones, wallets or purses (etc.) in your vehicle. Hide and/or lock up all of your belongings.
- Customer agrees to follow all instructions of the facility, lot personnel and posted signage i.e. designated parking area.
- Customer understands that the lots are park at your own risk, and PCA will not be held liable for any damages.
- Customer understands that the Monthly and Daily parking is First come – First serve, there is not reserved parking unless agreed upon prior to purchase, and/or it is specified within a lease agreement.
- Any checks should be made payable to Parking Company of America.
- Unless stipulated in a Lease Agreement with the building owner or its agents, all above specifications will prevail.
- Customers can only park ONE vehicle for ONE permit. They are allowed to register up to 2 cars, but only ONE is allowed to park at a time. Breaking this rule may result in a vehicle being booted or receiving a citation.
- These Terms and Conditions are not negotiable.
- All citations must be appealed at www.psa.rmcpay.com (not by telephone or otherwise).
Thank you for your understanding.